- Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioner
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC®)
- FINRA General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- FINRA Uniform Combined State Law Examination (Series 66)
- Licensed Life and Health Insurance Broker/Agent
- Investment Advisor Representative
- 2023* Five Star Wealth Manager Award
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
Mike earned his Bachelor of Arts in English from Haverford College with an emphasis in film studies and creative writing. After spending the first few years out of college working for Spyglass Entertainment, a film production company in Los Angeles, Mike moved to Charlotte, North Carolina, to teach and coach at Trinity Episcopal School. He channeled his love of families into serving as a community partnership and family engagement specialist with Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools, developing partnerships and implementing strategic plans between schools and community organizations. He is a passionate advocate for children and families and grateful for his experiences in diverse and vibrant communities as an educator.
Mike grew up on a horse farm outside Charlottesville, Virginia, relocating to Barrington, Rhode Island, in 2017. He is the proud father of twin daughters, Emma and Lillian, as well as son, Sam. When not at work, he enjoys reading a good book and writing screenplays, watching sports (go Phillies!) and exploring the parks, trails and beaches of Rhode Island with his family.