Crystal is a hard-working, knowledgeable professional with a wide variety of experiences in the financial services industry. An integral member of the Loring Advisory Group team, she has a passion for retirement planning, and was named the firm’s Director of Retirement Plans in August of 2022.
Crystal works with businesses in the design, implementation, and servicing of their employer-sponsored retirement programs. Just as every individual client has a unique set of financial circumstances, each business Crystal partners with has different needs for their retirement programs. She specializes in determining the right fit for all sorts of businesses, and ensuring the plan is appropriately maintained.
In addition to her outstanding work with employer sponsored retirement plans, Crystal also works with individual clients to establish and manage wealth management strategies tailored to their specific financial goals. Committed to educating clients, Crystal is an invaluable resource and a source of financial confidence for all of her clients. Her greatest strength is a holistic approach to financial planning which enables her to offer informed guidance on a wide range of financial topics and help her clients get all of their financial matters in order.
Crystal earned her Bachelor of Science, with a concentration in Accounting, and her MBA from Johnson & Wales University.
Professional Designations, Certifications, Securities Registrations and Licenses
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA®)
- FINRA Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative Examination (Series 6)
- FINRA General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- FINRA Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination (Series 63)
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Licensed Life and Health Insurance Broker/Agent
Awards and Professional Affiliations
- Estate Planning Council of Rhode Island
- President- Elect, Smithfield Rotary Club
- Treasurer- Elect, Junior League of Rhode Island
- Leadership Rhode Island, Tau II Class
- 2022* NAPA Top Women Advisors Rising Stars
*2022 NAPA Top Women Advisors, created by NAPA. Presented in Oct 2022 for the previous year. 500 Advisors were considered, 128 Advisors were recognized. Advisors pay a fee to hold out marketing materials. Not indicative of advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary. Click here for most recent award information.