Colleen joined Loring Advisory Group in 2006, bringing to the firm more than 20 years of insurance experience. Colleen handles diverse client needs and is passionate about helping women secure their financial futures. One of Colleen’s goals is to ensure that her female clients are empowered to save for potentially longer lifespans. This often includes assisting clients with caregiving details and the preservation of assets potentially devastated by chronic health issues in retirement.
Colleen is versed in financial details surrounding divorce, estate planning, same-sex relationships and widows. She also maintains a working knowledge of the (often complex) details of Medicare, social security and entitlements.
Professional Designations, Certifications, Securities Registrations and Licenses
- Certified Financial Planner™
- FINRA Limited Representative – Investment Company and Variable Contracts (Series 6)
- FINRA General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- FINRA Uniform Securities Agent (Series 63)
- FINRA Uniform Investment Advisor (Series 65)
- Licensed Insurance Broker/Agent
- Investment Advisor Representative
Awards and Professional Affiliations
- Five Star Wealth Manager, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023*
*2014-2023 Five Star Wealth Manager Award, created by Five Star Professional. The 2023 award was presented in December 2022 based on data gathered within 12 months preceding the issue date. 637 advisors were considered, 136 advisors were recognized. Advisors pay a fee to hold out marketing materials. Not indicative of advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary. For more information, please visit www.fivestarprofessional.com.